The Original American Malcontent

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Monday, August 01, 2005

More Distractions

Well not much time for research today, still being distracted by my own debauchery, I’m a little overwhelmed checking out a few potential love interests and parties and ugh, it’s just killing my will and turning my mind to jelly.

So just off the top of my head – the Saudi patriarch died this weekend of an “illness” and Bush’s butt buddy Prince Abdullah was placed on the throne and surprise, surprise, gas prices went up.

Also in another powerplay by Bush, he took advantage of congress being in recess and decided to assign John Bolton to the U.N. bypassing the normal procedure which in all probablity would have disqualified Bolton for the spot.
Can I just say George is one sneaky asshole?

Oh yeah, and the Iraqis we’re “liberating” are putting together a constitution that will be based on the law of Islam, which will in effect enslave the previously free women of that country. Sounds liberating to me, yeah right. Well maybe once Bush stacks the Supreme court with hawks we can liberate American women too by installing Judeo/Christian law as the law of the land. Although I have to say the first motherfucker that throws a stone at me is getting it right back in their hateful grill.

Other than that, bad shit is happening everywhere, but I still found time to smile today.

1 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Blogger Philly Progressive said...

Oh man- we hate Bush too!


www.wingnutwatch.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home