The Original American Malcontent

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Lemming Hate Mail at the Democratic Underground

I highly suggest you check out the hate mail section
Democratic Underground has on their site. I have just as much fun bashing right wing Democrats as Republicans, the letters written here are
not only inarticulate, they are filled with the hilarious ramblings of the mullet sporting American intelligentsia.

This is a fine representation of thought processes of our fellow Americans that we shake our heads at in disbelief. The sad thing is that they are shaking their heads and guns at us. Now I know why the two major parties really don’t want to spend too much time or money on education, after all an enlightened and informed constituency would be the greatest threat to the status quo imaginable.
Democratic Underground has some other good stuff on their page, like

Equal Time with Bob Boudelang which I believe (I hope) is a tongue in cheek representation of the thought processes of a Republican pundit. With titles like “So What If Our Great President Plays With The Penis Of A Horse” You really can’t go wrong.

Ok, this is starting to sound like a commercial, so I’ll stop now. I don’t feel like dealing with anything too serious today and I absolutely refuse to even discuss the latest reality trial decision. I just wish half as much coverage was given to the
Downing Street Memos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home